Friday, August 6, 2010

decide to start it again~~!!

hi everyone,
after stopped about 1 year blogging,
now i decide to start blogging again~~!!
and i have change all my blog design
although the background is still black..
the reason is b'coz i've been searching for lots of blogspot template at Google
i still cant find the nice 1..so i use black again..nothing is cooler than black~yeah!!

lastly, hope i can remain writing blog for long long time
coz i still cant get used to writing blog often
and there is something i wan to mention
that is my english are suck!!!
so, pls forgive me~<3

good nite everyone,
sweet dream......

*pls leave some comment*

THANK YOU

3 comments:

  1. Continue writing.. Don't stop, Rosanne
    ^^ Haha...
    You'll get used to it.. and then Blog will be part of your life.. Go ahead..
    I'll be your reader ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya... candy are right... I will be your reader as well... blogging is nice actually... keep it up... I like to read others blog as well... my english is not that good also... so lets gambateh together...

    ReplyDelete