Monday, July 18, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D

after that day, only i realize who are my real fren and who are not...
a friend will not so irresponsible...
i'm so disappointed with u all after that day...
if everytime when go out need u all fetch u all feel ma fan then its okay...
i can find my own way to go..i no need anyone of u to fetch me...
before when need help who help u all??
nw when i need help and who help me??
everytime go out v u guys i felt so stress...
i know i duno drive very useless...
but can u guys dont always suan siao me~!!
i noe u all juz kidding but come on...
i cant take it..u guys hurt me~!!
i am really disappointed that day..
slowly, i really duno what the meaning of fren anymore~!!
sometimes i felt my life really sucks~!!!
although i born in a greatest family and have meet some fren (secondary fren) but sometimes there a always a thing i felt my life really sucks~!!!DAMN, FML...

i can say that i felt so grateful that i meet my secondary fren...
and we all still can so good after graduate...
although i'm not born in a city like KL..
but i noe not everyone of u will ever get a greatest fren like i have over here...

after graduate, came up here study and work let me noe who are the real fren and who are not~!!

P/S: i really wanna thanks VIVIEN TAN everytime go out although she live at cyber..
she still will fetch me back...
and also PEYLING everytime i back segamat go out yum cha also she fetch me de...

i really need faster improve my driving skill liao...aduh...haha..

LOVE U GUYS(secondary fren) LAR~!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!!!! Don't be upset lar....
    I'm sure they just really kidding. No worry lar... Hahaha...
    Aiyor.. Drive car, slowly slowly learn and practice surely can..need training borh? I give u free training lar.. Cheer up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry... still got me ma... hehe... gambateh ya..

    ReplyDelete