Saturday, October 15, 2011

People I Meet

after 15 of august
my life was like..suck~!!
without work..
everyday worry scared hard to find work
but thanks to many ppl whom i meet in my life..
i get advises from my ex colleague RUBY..
the advises she give is really helpful...thx to her..
and the other is my dear boyfie <3
he really giv me many advise and always guide me when im lost..
he even help me to notice those beauty salon which is near my hse...
he acc me went through all these
and my sis too..

and then i find some job, get some interview..
and good..the confuse thing come..
have to decide which one i want to work for...
so, get some advice from boyfie, ruby and sis
i finally choose ss2 beaunique beauty image which using cellnique product...

and make some new fren/colleague there...
they treat me very good..
we everyday sampat at shop...
go out together..
they even always giv me love advise..hehe
one of them crystal also will fetch me back or etc..
kitying also help me lot~!!
and jess who alrdy quit..also treat me good..
they help a lot when i have trouble...

so, i shud say im such a lucky girl that i choose this place
meet some awesome fren here...

i will appreaciate all the ppl i meet in my life...

oh god...
i juz love all of u who appear in my life...
<3 <3 love boyfie too..

from left: kit ying, crystal and me~!!! :)

boyfie <3

p/s: these two girl always say hamsap thing to me..haha..

cant wait for next week to see my bff
and 30oct to see my family..
miss them badly~!!

5 comments: