Wednesday, September 22, 2010

烦烦烦

suddenly feeling so emo...haiz..
very worry...worry many thing~~
sien...feeling like finding someone to chat at this time..
but who..who can i find and chat with...
he in exam..i not dare to find her..
and i feel so confuse between our relationship...
now i realize i din have much fren...
im so worry after finish study and go for work
im so scare nobody wan to hire me...
im so scare when go to interview i duno what to do...
i got no experience..
i noe ntg...
never go for work b4...
and yeah,i not dare to drive even myself also duno why will like that
i just hope i can be more brave like other...
hope someone like me got ppl wan hire...
what my future gonna be~~
im so worry...
but what can i do??
all i can do nw is be hardworking and learn to be more independent...
and always think positive...right??

ohya, as u can see..my title write in chinese rite~??
actually gonna write in chinese,
but after that use back english..
coz my chinese are so kanasai~

anyway,
nite ppl,

*p/s: my chinese suck*


5 comments:

  1. wow.. dun emo please..
    should find me chat ma.
    if i know you gt problem, i sure accompany talk on phone gao gao one.. haha.. ^^
    dun worry, you can do it one..
    start think of your future from now on..
    and go ahead..
    nobody can touch the high sky without falling down..
    so don't scare and go ahead..
    we are always by your side..
    love you.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh.. by the truth when you start worrying..
    It's actually you're preparing yourself.
    It might be tough, but you're who?
    The Szuat Hui lea..
    No problem de...
    Afraid is good, means you think about it..
    Courage is missing, means you're not ready enough.
    Overall, trust yourself.. and you'll be ready^^
    P/S: Sorry that I couldn't be your ears when you needed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. vivien: thx my dear, next time sure call u and chat v u till gao gao one...haha...thx ya..love u too~!!

    candy: yalo...im the szuat hui ler..haha...thx my dear..no need sry la..haha..u ady give me a big an wei ma...feeling better after see u guys de comment..love u~!!

    really feel lucky to have u guys by my side~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei wei, still got me leh... cheer up... you sure can do it... if u are worrying then how about me?? What I had done?? nothing right?? haiz... so believe in yourself... you can do it... next time find me k?? ^.^

    ReplyDelete