Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE END~!!

26.9.2010
my relationship with him is really end on this day...
and im becoming single on this day...
reason???ah~!!it complicated...
i really duno hw to explain the reason..
it just..me n him are just like from different world
two different people..
two different personalities..
and other...
but..this time..im tough enough...
of coz i will sad...
i juz dont wanna to express it out...
i dun like to show my sadness on the outside..
i will just keep it inside...deep inside my heart..
although the end me n him cant be a couple
but we are still fren..
thank to him i can noe the sweetness of love..
and thank to him do so many thing for me..
and always care bout me...
i say to him that...
"im happy that we two end up with peace...not with hating each other"

lastly,
thank for appear in my life =)
im glad we are still fren~




No comments:

Post a Comment